Depending on the size and complexity of your business you may be preparing regular balance sheet and profit & loss accounts throughout the year to. At your year end we will prepare your balance sheet & final profit and loss account. To do this we will:
- Review the accounts you have prepared throughout the year and comment on any issues or improvements that could be made.
- Compare your year end balance sheet and profit and loss information to your original and if relevant adjusted budget.
- Highlight your key performance ratios and seek to establish why any variances, positive or negative, have occurred.
- Recommend key improvements that you can consider to help your business going forward.
- Benchmark your business against your competitors so you can see what similar businesses in your sector are typically achieving.
|< Prev||Next >|