Traditional Services – Book Keeping
Are you doing you own books or have you allocated the task to one of your staff?
Do you sometimes feel this is a false economy because when it comes to preparing your annual account lots of work needs to be done?
If so then our book keeping service can relieve you of this enormous burden. Taking into account the time you will save, which you can put to better use and the cost saving you could make on your Annual Accounts this could be a profitable move.
Ad Valorem book keeping services include:
- Raising and entering sales invoices
- Entering purchase invoices
- Recording bank receipts and payments
- Reconciling bank accounts either weekly or at the month end
- Entering expense claims
- Reconciling PAYE
- Accounting for VAT
- Implementing accounting systems
- Reviewing Debtor and Creditor listings
If you feel any of these services would make life a lot easier and more profitable then
|< Prev||Next >|